[KDE-India] Logo for kde.in, t-shirts and beyond

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:00:01 CET 2006

>  by removing ashok charkra you are playing the tricolor.
>
>  and thats not right.

> Ummm, I don't want to be a wet blanket, but the Indian Flag Code will not
> allow arbitrary combinations of the Ashoka Chakra and the Tricolour.
> Though things have become more easygoing these days, the flag code *does*
> continue to exist. Please keep that in mind to avoid getting into big time
> trouble with the law.

    There has been a mis-understanding or something.

    The idea was actually to have some thing like this
-http://conference2005.kde.org/. See the logo on the frontpage. Well
instead of the red at the bottom we have green and the gear stays but
that in blue colour instead.

    I am sure then nobody violates any law.

> http://mha.nic.in/nationalflag2002.htm

   Yes I know about it.