[KDE-India] Logo for kde.in, t-shirts and beyond

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Wed Jan 4 19:47:50 CET 2006

Heya folks, and a happy new year,

with GNUinfy06 coming up Pradeepto and Devendra and I were talking about maybe
producing T-Shirts to sell/give away at such occasions, and for kde.in people
to wear when representing KDE. Ken Wimer, one of KDE's lead artists, has
kindly agreed to work out a motif suggestion with us, so we can come up with
a really nice looking and professional design. So, he's in the CC of this
mail, please continue cc-ing him, as he's not on the list, and give him some
input as to what you think would be cool as a logo maybe and/or on the
t-shirt. Since production in India is very cheap, comparatively, the KDE
Marketing Working Group is thinking about also having a larger quantity of
general purpose KDE shirts produced, for use by various groups around the
world.

Cheers,

Till