[KDE-India] Hello from a KDE weenie

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:18:12 CET 2006

Hi Moinak,

         Really glad to see you here. Welcome.

> KDE misses a bunch of functionality/features on the Solaris platform and
> I intend to do my bit to fill in those gaps. To begin with I have some
> patches from my efforts in compiling KDE on BeleniX, and subsequently
> I will be looking at Kpackage, Kinfocenter etc. Obviously I'd also try to
> contribute to KDE in general beyond the Solaris specific stuff.

           I am sure you know the drill - get an svn account in case
you don't have it already. The procedure is pretty simple [1]. In case
you don't want to do the same for some reason you can always send
patches to the maintainers. And from the discussion that we had at
foss.in/2006, I know that you are probably in touch with Stefan
Telman, right?

            Cheers!

          [1] http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q1.8

Pradeepto