[KDE-India] Fwd: How about adding Indian ISP information for KPP

Vivek Rai vivek.rai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:01:44 CET 2005

> I have attached the file. I had sent an email to porten at kde dot org on
> 25
> Oct 2004 (the rules had changed on 21st oct 2004)
>
> Anyways, I think I will update all rules in few days.
>
> Thanks Devendra,

Can you also post the kpprc file for the VSNL and any other dial-up
connections that you have configured?

I can collect these, merge with those I already have and try to get them
uploaded to KDE svn for future releases. In the meanwhile, I can get them on
LUG-Delhi or some such community website.

Regards,
Vivek