[KDE-India] Fwd: How about adding Indian ISP information for KPP

Steven stevenjose at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:58:56 CET 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 03:27, Till Adam wrote:

> In what way do you want to contribute? Code, translations, documentation,
> artwork, marketing, administration, fund raising, etc?
I checked out the  kde site .. it had info on how to participate. I'm
seriously thinking of doing some development .... i need to brush up on my
programming skills and i need to learn QT pretty intresting especially qt
embedded.

Well i guess ISP information for indian users would best fit in code.
or
In order to submit ISP info for indian users, i guess contacting the
maintainer directly would be a good option. But we still need the ISP info. I
dont have a dialup so i have no idea how BSNL dialup users connect.

Vivek has been working on it since june ... how many have you succeeded in
collecting... I could get details for BSNL, BTW how your distro comming.

--
Steven Joseph

ymsg: jsteve4 at yahoo.com, UT:64hrs
Borg? Where? I don't se*(#$#..NO CARRIER