[KDE-India] Action Plan

Steven stevenjose at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:53:48 CET 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 22:04, Rajeev Joseph Sebastian wrote:

> You can also use the Gwenview part to view images in sequence, within
> konqueror.
>
> Go to an image directory (i.e., directory with images in it). Double click
> an image. This brings up the gwenview kpart. Use the toolbar next and prev
> buttons to go forward and backward.
>
> Oh btw, I use kubuntu. So your mileage might vary.
ok now thats what im talkin about ... I have'nt tried gwenview ... i'll check
up on that ...  hmmm
im using gentoo so ...i have'nt installed gwenview, noticed it in suse10 didnt
dig into it .

--
Steven Joseph

ymsg: jsteve4 at yahoo.com, UT:10hrs
Death sneaks up on you as a windshield sneaks up on a bug.