[KDE-India] Action Plan

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:26:30 CET 2005

Steven said on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 09:30:58PM +0530,:

 > ya thats there, but if you have a large number of images, like photos in
 > sequence, its gonna be difficult keep moving the mouse over each image,
 > besides the previews are small. The thumb nails, you can enlarge them to what
 > ever size you want by manually editing the .directory file. But it would be
 > far more convenient and simpler to use a preview pane and keep clicking on
 > the next button.
 > You could alternatively use a viewer but then it wouldn't be preview .. he
 > he ;-)
 >
 > check out this pic .. its a preview of longhorn
 > http://www.winsupersite.com/images/reviews/lh_alpha_017.gif

Still, how  is this different (or  better) from the result  you get by
enabling icon view (View > View Mode > Icon View),

and then enabling preview of the required files in

View > Previews

 ??

With  these settings, (screen  shot if  required) I  have no  need for
gwenview  (it  *is*  a  KDE  program) or  kuickshow  or  kview.  IIRC,
kuickshow had pretty useful

--
Mahesh T. Pai

End Users are just friends who haven't submitted a patch yet.