[Kde-imaging] libkvkontakte depends on Qt 4.8

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:39:09 UTC 2015

Shourya,

I review all entries in bugzilla about kipiplugins.

Look all entries relevant more and less of your project this summer :

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=general&list_id=1264782&product=kipiplugins&query_format=advanced

We must talk about...