[Kde-imaging] libkvkontakte depends on Qt 4.8

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:40:53 UTC 2015

Shourya,

In bugzilla, i set in FlickrExport components a sets of files relevant of
you project for this summer.
All use prefix "FACTORING : " in report title.

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&list_id=1264641&product=kipiplugins&query_format=advanced&short_desc=FACTORING&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr