[Kde-imaging] libkvkontakte depends on Qt 4.8

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue May 19 04:34:55 UTC 2015

Alexander,

I run Coverity Scan too over whole digiKam source code inluding your
new libkvkontakte
implemntation.

Analyzer has found 2 new reports :

2 new defect(s) introduced to digiKam found with Coverity Scan.

New defect(s) Reported-by: Coverity Scan
Showing 2 of 2 defect(s)
*** CID 1299044:  Uninitialized members  (UNINIT_CTOR)
/mnt/devel/GIT/4.x/extra/libkvkontakte/autotests/test_photos.cpp: 39 in
TestPhotos::TestPhotos()()
33
34     using namespace Vkontakte;
35
36     TestPhotos::TestPhotos()
37         : VkTestBase()
38     {
>>>     CID 1299044:  Uninitialized members  (UNINIT_CTOR)
>>>     Non-static class member "m_photoId" is not initialized in this
constructor nor in any functions that it calls.
39     }
40
41     void TestPhotos::initTestCase()
42     {
43         authenticate();
44
*** CID 1299043:  Uninitialized members  (UNINIT_CTOR)
/mnt/devel/GIT/4.x/extra/kipi-plugins/flickrexport/flickritem.h: 83 in
KIPIFlickrExportPlugin::FPhotoInfo::FPhotoInfo()()
77         {
78             is_public    = false;
79             is_family    = false;
80             is_friend    = false;
81             safety_level = FlickrList::SAFE;
82             content_type = FlickrList::PHOTO;
>>>     CID 1299043:  Uninitialized members  (UNINIT_CTOR)
>>>     Non-static class member "size" is not initialized in this
constructor nor in any functions that it calls.
83         }
84
85         bool                    is_public;
86         bool                    is_friend;
87         bool                    is_family;
88

To view the defects in Coverity Scan visit,
https://scan.coverity.com/projects/285?tab=overview

Please check and fix your code before to release the library.