[Kde-imaging] Getting started with kipiplugins

Kevin Dalley kevin at kelphead.org
Wed Jun 19 20:40:35 UTC 2013

Thanks. Built in a separate directory and installed, kxmlkipicmd can
find the kipi plugins, though it isn't obvious what to do with the
plugins. That may be part of the issue where the program isn't currently
working.

If I can understand what is supposed to happen, I can document this a
bit for the future.

Is there documentation for how to write a kipi plugin. I see the doxygen
output, but there doesn't seem to be a starting point. Of course, I can
modify other plugins, start with hello world, and move on from there.