[Kde-imaging] Adding kipi plugin, do I need to become KDE developer

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 05:21:37 UTC 2013

Hi.

Yes, typically it's the best way to work.

Not that we have already a tool for photivo, which have not been completed :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins/repository/revisions/master/show/photivointegration

Do you have based your implementation to this tool ? Or it's a new one ?

Which feature do you have implemented in this tool ? Do you have any
screenshots ?

Best

Gilles Caulier