[Kde-imaging] [Digikam-devel] Coverty Reports traces...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:35:30 UTC 2013

Done. I review all code and fixed coding style for better readability. It's
not easy. Some part of code and very difficult to parse. Coding style is
very important to share code with other developer.

I don't blame nobody here. But it's a strict rule that we need to follow,
to be sure that code can be maintained by all developers...

I think code is more easy to handle now. I take a care to don't break logic
everywhere. Also, when it's possible to constify pointers is always more
safe, when it's possible.

Gilles