[Kde-imaging] [Digikam-devel] Coverty Reports traces...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:01:00 UTC 2013

Angelo, do you see my mail about to prepare next GoSC 2013 ?

If you have a subject to propose to next student, i think it's time to take
a look. We have already posted a working list in KDE wiki. Nothing is
official, GoSC is not yet ready to start, it just to have a view of
possible project for students...

http://community.kde.org/Digikam/GSoC2013

Gilles