[Kde-imaging] Very Unstable

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:16:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

I use digiKam under my macbook pro, Maverick, through macport.

It's not too perfect than Linux, but it's stable for all base operations.

But take a care about compiling stuff. i see that a simple "sudo port
install digikam" is not enough. Sometime, other KDE components are
missing, which can crash digiKam.

Look my tutorial here :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam-software-compilation/repository/revisions/master/entry/README.MACOSX

Best