[Kde-imaging] Very Unstable

David Lyon gtmdhl at vfemail.net
Mon Dec 2 02:53:13 UTC 2013

Greetings,
I have installed digikam on my IMac (OS10.9). I have opened and closed the
program about 12 times in less than 90 minutes of becoming acquainted with
it. It appears to be very unstable. Is it because I'm using the Beta 3.5
or is there a protocol to isolate the possible cause of the crash
syndrome. Please advise as I am an advocate of Open Source but if th can't
stay open and be productive it is useless. Please advise.
thanks,
David