[Kde-imaging] kipi, print wizard, jpg resolution?

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:36:24 UTC 2012

Folks;

trying to make use of the kipi print wizard for creating index prints of many
images in one folder, I am pretty happy with how easy it is to get a bunch of
JPGs containing 6x5 images on one page. My only "issue" right now: These JPGs
generated this way are thoroughly low-quality. Though I am able to set "print
page size" in there, I don't see any way how to set parameters such as JPG
resolution, JPG store quality and the like. Is there any way how to get this
configured?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian