[Kde-imaging] Updates on HTMLExport kipi plugin

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:54:51 CET 2010

Giasone,

Using bugzilla is always the right way to attach patch, data, doc files.

Also, all bugzilla comments are sent to this mailing list automatically.

Please create a bugzilla account, and let's me hear your login name. I
can adjust your right to bugzilla to manage properly reports.

For this entry, i recommend to create a new file in bugzilla. It's
always better. Mailling list thread have a short life in fact.
Bugzilla is the pure story and all developers are registered at this
place.

Gilles