[Kde-imaging] Updates on HTMLExport kipi plugin

Giasone Regna giasone.82 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:01:05 CET 2010

Hi,
I apologize to Aurelien because as I say I have to post this mail yesterday.
I added theme preview to HTMLExport theme select. I don't know if it's the
right way and i add really a bit of code to do that. I prepared a screen
preview [1] and a diff file [2], seems everything works fine.
I prepared a htmlexport folder zip [3] file and I put online to download it
because you need theme preview files.
Let me know

cheers

Giasone

P.S. Sorry to the list admin for my previous mail with attachments

[1] http://www.latlug.org/varie/screenshot.png
[2] http://www.latlug.org/varie/htmlexport_gianluca.diff
[3] http://www.latlug.org/varie/htmlexport.zip