[Kde-imaging] libksane, do not compile...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 12:16:14 CEST 2009

Kare,

For the moment, the most published version is KDE 4.2.x. KDE 4.3 will
be used everywhere in few month.

With users when they want to test or hack a bug, we always recommend
to recompile kdegraphics shared libs (libkipi, libkexiv2, libkdcraw,
libksane, etc...). They are small libraries, so it's not a problem...

In few month, we can drop KDE 4.2.x, but for the moment, it's too fast...

Gilles