[Kde-imaging] facebook code sharing

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:10:41 CEST 2009

Alex,

To include you to coding sprint is possible. Just give to Luka all
informations about you as others contributors has done, and fill the
oo.org document.

Marcel organize the event in Germany At Essen. He would to plan event
for 13-14-15 november, but it's not yet official. In all case event
will be organized for November, not October (too short)

Gilles