[Kde-imaging] New kipi plugin: export to shwup.com

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 11:41:37 CEST 2009

All compile fine under windows using mingw :

# make
Scanning dependencies of target kipiplugin_shwup_automoc
Generating swwindow.moc
Generating swlogin.moc
Generating swconnector.moc
Generating swalbum.moc
Generating swwidget.moc
Generating plugin_shwup.moc
[  0%] Built target kipiplugin_shwup_automoc
[  0%] Built target kipiplugins_automoc
[  0%] Built target kipiplugins
Scanning dependencies of target kipiplugin_shwup
[  0%] Building CXX object
kipi-plugins/shwup/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_shwup.dir/kipiplugin_shwup_automoc.obj
[  0%] Building CXX object
kipi-plugins/shwup/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_shwup.dir/plugin_shwup.obj
[  0%] Building CXX object
kipi-plugins/shwup/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_shwup.dir/swwindow.obj
[  0%] Building CXX object
kipi-plugins/shwup/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_shwup.dir/swlogin.obj
[  0%] Building CXX object
kipi-plugins/shwup/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_shwup.dir/swalbum.obj
[100%] Building CXX object
kipi-plugins/shwup/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_shwup.dir/swconnector.obj
[100%] Building CXX object
kipi-plugins/shwup/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_shwup.dir/swwidget.obj
Linking CXX shared module ..\..\bin\kipiplugin_shwup.dll
[100%] Built target kipiplugin_shwup

Gilles