[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins -> kdegraphics for kde 4.4?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:38:11 CET 2009

Luka,

Well this is my first plan yes, already talk in this room in the past...

...but, i'm a little bit confused now.

I love the rhythm to release kipi-plugins each moth with around 20-25
bugzilla entries fixed. It think it's good.

If you move kipi-plugins in kdegraphics, we will lost this advantage,
due to KDE release rhythm set to  month.

So the subject still open for me. There is no urgency to move
kipi-plugins to kdegraphics.

Gilles