[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins 0.3.0 tomorrow as bug-fix release....

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat May 9 10:04:10 CEST 2009

Sure, fine for me... :)
Hope everything has been fixed about the crashes.

Hmm now that I think about it: I haven't done a memleak check yet since I
changed the way the plugins are destroyed. Need to do this today, I'm not home
tomorrow, my uncle turns 60, big event and I will shoot all photos in RAW for
the first time. Hope I don't mess it up :-)

Andi