[Kde-imaging] printimages optionpage (help needed)

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Thu Jun 4 15:33:24 CEST 2009

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> lunedì 18 maggio 2009 alle 00:08, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
>> You forgot printoptionspage.ui, that was the reason of my call :p

Mmm... oups :) you mean I worked on the wrong plugin? :/

> I'm quite sure I've found the problem here, but i'm not sure i'm able
> to fix it...
> It should be the QGridLayout for the mPositionFrame. I made some tests and
> seen it is also present into gwenview and digikam (odd :D ).
> If i open those dialogs in my netbook they are too big.

Here is an attempt at a fix:

http://imagebin.ca/view/ZVshgGP.html

Still quite big, but at least it fits my laptop screen now.

It assumes that the position and scaling settings only apply to the
current image (am I wrong on this? it seems scaling and auto rotate
settings are lost when I go to another image and come back)

I have a few questions/suggestions about the UI:
- Why is the "Photos per page" a checkbox?
- I think there should not be a "Save settings" button: settings should
be saved automatically. This would save a bit more height.