[Kde-imaging] printimages optionpage (help needed)

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 3 10:41:06 CEST 2009

lunedì 18 maggio 2009 alle 00:08, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> You forgot printoptionspage.ui, that was the reason of my call :p
I'm quite sure I've found the problem here, but i'm not sure i'm able
to fix it...
It should be the QGridLayout for the mPositionFrame. I made some tests and
seen it is also present into gwenview and digikam (odd :D ).
If i open those dialogs in my netbook they are too big.

Angelo

P.S. Aurélien i've added you in cc, because since kde 4.3 is going
out maybe you need to fix that first.