[Kde-imaging] How to test KIPI plugins?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:35:35 CEST 2009

Hi

In first, thanks to contrib.

Please don't use tarball source code to make patch. Use code from KDE
subversion repository. Look there for details :

http://www.digikam.org/contrib

Which plugin have you modified ? Are you take a look in bugzilla to
post your patch at the right place. This is the usual way to contrib.

Personally, i never played with env. variable to switch between
version. I use a computer dedicated to develop and i modify main
installation. It's fast and easy. If something is wrong, i revert
changes in code with subversion and re-install plugin.

Best

Gilles Caulier