[Kde-imaging] Reg Video uploads for Picasa export

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:28:14 CET 2009

Hi,
I was trying to see if the video export works in picasa exporter already.
Seeing the code it doesn't look like it shouldn't, the protocol for image
and video is same and also I am using generic QFile for reading the file.
However I was not able to test the same as Digikam crashed everytime I tried
importing a video from an album.

This is for KDE 4. I am using a pretty old sync of KDE 4 which should be 4.1
is this some problem that has been known and fixed ? Can someone test the
same from KDE 4.2 to see if video export works already ?

I will try adding the stack trace in a later email, if that seems useful.

Vardhman