[Kde-imaging] html export theme.

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:11:03 CET 2009

quote(HTML Export Plugin Theme Howto):
When you are done, do not hesitate to contact the kde-imaging mailing
list (<kde-imaging at kde.org>). If you want to get your theme included in the
official theme list, we need more themes!

well then :)

I created a theme for our private site. Visit
http://biohof-silberberg.de/Galerie/index.html to see the gallery. I am
willing to prepare the theme for a official release.

current features:
* boxes with rounded corners - but without images.
* pretty compatible with a lot of browsers
* almost xhtml compatible (only need to add alt attributes to all the
images - will be done soon)
* already a lot of the options user configurable.
* maybe more I just don't realize anymore :)

Problems I still have:
* is there an option for the customization options to add a tooltipp? or
any other possibility to add more information on what effect that option
will have?
* the menu is hardcoded (the one on the left side)
** is it possible to create a file select  dialog and include that as menu?
* need to pack the the css file and the js file into one bundle.
** currently its using the global files of the site.

So, what do i need to do to get that theme into the official repository?
and are you interested in having it in there?

Btw. I created that gallery using the kde3 version of Kipi and Digikam.
But I now compiled digikam 0.10 together with the svn version of the
kipi-plugins. Results shouldn't be too different.

Best wishes and congratulations to your brilliant app. :)
enaut.