[Kde-imaging] New printimages plugin

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:18:08 CET 2009

2009/2/17 Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it>

> martedì 17 febbraio 2009 alle 11:30, Andi Clemens ha scritto:
> > One little note on those two plugins:
> > While searching for the error (;-)) could you update your desktop files?
> > I have attached a screenshot showing the issue.
> Funny, i can't see the plugin name :/
> So i see only the empty comment, and i can't see the print assistant
> one....
> I'm rebuilding all now, but i believe i should have missed some other KDE
> environment variable....
>
> BTW i'd like to change the printassistant description into
> "An assistant to help you in printing images in various format"
> and move the old description to printimages.
> Do you think i18n group has problem for that?

no, like i18n are not yet frozen for kipi-plugins (:=)))

In digiKam setup kipi, i still to have more than one print plugin in the
list. This list is contructed using plugin desktop files.
If all plugins are selected, Image menu is bloated with duplicates actions.
If i select only last plugin (printimages), Image menu is clean on the right
way.