[Kde-imaging] New printimages plugin

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Feb 17 12:11:16 CET 2009

martedì 17 febbraio 2009 alle 11:30, Andi Clemens ha scritto:
> One little note on those two plugins:
> While searching for the error (;-)) could you update your desktop files?
> I have attached a screenshot showing the issue.
Funny, i can't see the plugin name :/
So i see only the empty comment, and i can't see the print assistant one....
I'm rebuilding all now, but i believe i should have missed some other KDE
environment variable....

BTW i'd like to change the printassistant description into
"An assistant to help you in printing images in various format"
and move the old description to printimages.
Do you think i18n group has problem for that?