[Kde-imaging] New printimages plugin

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Feb 17 10:23:25 CET 2009

Hi,
I've just enabled new printimages plugin, it should
implement printassistant and printimages as two
different actions belonging to the same plugin.

I haven't removed the printwizard code so that Gilles
can revert my changes for final is something goes wrong.

At the moment i've realized a good behaviour with qt 4.5,
almost all settings from assistant are stored into print dialog, so
maybe that one could be maintained again :)
As far as i can say i'd like to take both, the first to drive people to
the printdialog and the latter as a powerfull printdialog that is more like
the one used by host applications, but that can manage more than one
pictures :)

Right now, i've seen a bad behavior that i cannot understand why :/
all the menu entries for printing (print images and print assistant)
are shown twice... Gilles have i used wrongly actionCollection()->addAction()
code?

Happy new printing,