[Kde-imaging] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint event 2009

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 23:34:21 CEST 2009

Hi Gilles,
and sorry about previous disappear (I was in a terrible hurry!!)
I read just now about code sprint and I'm a bit undecided.
I'm working very hard these months and I'm having a big workshop next week.
Don't really know about next months.
And I'm also a bit involved in some other projects :)

Hope I can find time for all. But really not sure.

See you,

--
Andrea Diamantini, adjam

rekonq project