[Kde-imaging] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint event 2009

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Aug 28 14:55:10 CEST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Luka Renko at 27/08/09 20:17 did gyre and gimble:
> On Wednesday 26 August 2009 22:23:22 Gilles Caulier wrote:
>> ok. another candidate ? Andi, Valerio, Luka, Kare, Jain, etc...
>
> Even though my FOSS time was pretty limited lately (new kid in house ;-)), I
> would like to work on common infrastructure for import/export plugins in order
> to reduce code duplication. If there would be any other import/export plugin
> author, it would be great to discuss how to do it.

I've been saying (with very little doing) for some time, but Akonadi is
till (in my mind) the best structure for this.

Happy to discuss it more, tho' that's about all I'll have time to be
able to do for the short term at least.

Cheers

Col

--