[Kde-imaging] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint event 2009

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Thu Aug 27 21:17:34 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 22:23:22 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> ok. another candidate ? Andi, Valerio, Luka, Kare, Jain, etc...

Even though my FOSS time was pretty limited lately (new kid in house ;-)), I
would like to work on common infrastructure for import/export plugins in order
to reduce code duplication. If there would be any other import/export plugin
author, it would be great to discuss how to do it.

Currently, any weekend in October could work for me, but this might change.

Regards,
Luka