[Kde-imaging] printimages is on trunk now!

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Apr 21 10:21:20 CEST 2009

martedì 21 aprile 2009 alle 06:25, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> I will review compilation under windows today
ok, even if i don't like the struct to class warning :(

> Other question : ready to plan next 0.3.0 release ?
We could (based on kde 4.2 i hope :) )
i need to fix something on printimages, and i'd like to
add a new request feature into print assistant.

If you added digikam and kipi-plugins to follow
kde-extragear release plan, we shold take a look at them
though...