[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins 0.2.0-beta1 release for KDE4...

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Sep 28 15:54:58 CEST 2008

At least on my system, a lot of the kipi-plugins (including my remove red-eyes
batch plugin that is not yet released) don't save their settings. The only
plugin that really seems to work is the raw-converter.
I checked my plugin and some others against the raw-converter, but I can not
see any significant differences.
Have there been API changes I have missed somehow?

Andi