[Kde-imaging] Making a smugmug export plugin

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:26:56 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 07 October 2008 10:47:07 Colin Guthrie wrote:
> One of the things we're hoping to complete as a result of a coding
> sprint at the end of the month in Genoa[1] is a common structure for
> exporting from host applications.
>

> At present there are several "export" plugins but they all work slightly
> different and, more importantly, have a different UI. This is not ideal
> for users, so the idea is to unify this into a common framework such
> that a standard UI and "account" management structure can be written for
> exporting to e.g. Flickr, Gallery, Facebook, PicassaWeb, and, I guess,
> smugmug!
>
> The exact implementation of how this will work is not yet finalised, but
> I am preparing some material to get things kick started and will post
> onto this list in a couple days.

I'm playing a little bit with the code while completing gallery-export to
present something at Genova Meeting.
Having something to start with should be a good idea..
--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)