[Kde-imaging] kde imaging sprint

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 12 09:53:41 CEST 2008

hi all..

so.. a dev sprint sounds like a good idea. i think perhaps for the 4.2 time
frame it might be possible?

does October work for people? if so .. when in October?

we'll also need to find a location, though that usually isn't *too* hard. it's
often best if one of the attendees lives in the area (so you don't have a
crowd of equally lost people ;) but it isn't a requirement. if anyone has a
suggestion for that, let me know, otherwise i'll scout a place out.

if you'd like to attend, please send me your name, what you work on, where you
live (for travel cost extimation purposes) and what dates work for you by
private email.

the length of the sprint is another question .. 4-6 days tends to work well,
though 6 can often be hard for people with day jobs. 4 is often easier to
accommodate, and even 3 days can be useful.

with some more of this information in hand, i can then create a proposal and
send it to the e.V. board for approval.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se