[Kde-imaging] ksaneplugin (and libksane)

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri May 9 16:04:35 CEST 2008

venerdì 9 maggio 2008 alle 06:19, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> On Thursday 08 May 2008, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > mercoledì 7 maggio 2008 alle 22:03, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> > > a developer sprint is a small number of people working on specific issues
> > > for a specific project or set of related projects for 3-7 days in a given
> > > location.
> > >
> > > if you don't feel the need to get together with a handful of people
> > > working on your project(s) to collaborate on specific issues for a few
> > > days without distraction, then indeed you don't need a developer sprint.
> >
> > Well the idea is very good, help is needed and always welcome :)
> > But you know, I'm from Genoa (Italy)
>
> we just had a sprint in Milano for plasma last month =)
>
> > and people there are worst than Scottish...
>
> lol
;)

> > Who pays?
>
> KDE e.V. (i thought i already mentioned that? *shrug*)
Ok, that's great for me :D
If Gilles agrees we can go on. I'd like to work with such a dream team :)
But as you can see i'm not so present... but via mail.
I could follow the improvements and looking through the code day by day
updating from svn.... and of course talk about what the team should do.