[Kde-imaging] ksaneplugin (and libksane)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:21:34 CEST 2008

2008/5/9 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> On Thursday 08 May 2008, Angelo Naselli wrote:
>> mercoledì 7 maggio 2008 alle 22:03, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
>> > a developer sprint is a small number of people working on specific issues
>> > for a specific project or set of related projects for 3-7 days in a given
>> > location.
>> >
>> > if you don't feel the need to get together with a handful of people
>> > working on your project(s) to collaborate on specific issues for a few
>> > days without distraction, then indeed you don't need a developer sprint.
>>
>> Well the idea is very good, help is needed and always welcome :)
>> But you know, I'm from Genoa (Italy)
>
> we just had a sprint in Milano for plasma last month =)
>
>> and people there are worst than Scottish...
>
> lol
>
>> Who pays?
>
> KDE e.V. (i thought i already mentioned that? *shrug*)

Aaron,

I like the idea of a coding sprint between us. It a very instructive
stuff. (currently i'm talking with Krita team at LGM 2008)

So, guys from digiKam team possible candidate can be :

- me - of course (France)
- Marcel Wiesweg (Germany)
- Arnd Baecker (Germany)
- Gerhard Kulzer (France)
- Risto Saukonpaa (Norway)

note : if i forget somebody, let's me hear (:=)))

Gilles Caulier