[Kde-imaging] libkipi and libksane to kdegraphics?

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun May 4 15:47:44 CEST 2008

domenica 04 maggio 2008, Kåre Särs ha scritto:
> Hi,
Hi

> When I was about to move libksane to kdegraphics I noticed that Gwenview
> depends on libkipi from extragear-libs.
gwenview does not depend on libkipi, it just builds with
kipi support to use kipi-plugins if libkipi is present.
> This prevents the moving of libksane
> to kdegraphics since kipi-plugins (separate, but also part of extragear-libs)
> depends on libksane.
the problem here i believe is that libksane needs libkipi, while gwenview can
build without.

> The solution I would prefere would be that libkipi also would move to
> kdegraphics. The other would be that libksane remains in extragear-libs.

Well we could think about that, since libkipi hasn't changed since ages
in kde3, but unfortunately I'm not sure if that is a good solution for us
since we're not so many to take a fixed developing plan.