[Kde-imaging] Presentation

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:30:05 CEST 2008

Hi Andrea,

It's currently holliday times for me during 2 week. I have just a slow
internet connection under M$ Vista. No linux box here. I cannot
checkout your port currently.

Colin is the current KDE3 maintener for Gallery Export plugin. I know
that that he haven't yet ported the code to KDE4. It will be happy to
see some words about in this room.

I recommend to copy your KDE4 code to
trunk/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins to be able to compile Gallery
Export tool at the time than all others plugins. this is the new place
for all plugins ported to KDE4. not all plugins are already ported
yet, and some others are under progress, as picasaweb and flickr
export tools.

Please, when you move your port to the right place, check if all
depencies rules in main CMakeLists.txt are fine for the module.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best

Gilles Caulier