[Kde-imaging] Presentation

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 23:50:15 CEST 2008

Hi all,
my name is Andrea Diamantini and i'm a new KIPI contributor. I was searching
for KDE4 GalleryExport KIPI plugin and when I couldn't find, I decided to try
porting myself. ;)
I just have a svn account, so everyone can see my work at
playground/graphics/galleryexport.
Currently the plugin compiles, but doesn't link (due to kwallet integrations,
I will solve tomorrow..).
My next step is to let it work properly and to do some other porting (d-
pointer, remove Qt3 deps and so on..).
Hope someone likes my work. I'm on irc in #kde-imaging channel, nick adjam.
See you,
Andrea.

--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)