[Kde-imaging] New user - sugestion

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Jan 8 10:10:56 CET 2008

martedì 8 gennaio 2008 alle 01:35, Leandro Ribeiro ha scritto:
> Hi there!
Hi, and welcome Leandro.

> The batch utilities are great! I have a small sugestion to the "frames
> plugin". I sometimes use diferent frame ratios, like a squared white frame to
> a rectangular picture. So here is the sugestion: could the "frames plugin" be
> made so one could adjust the number of pixels it adds horizontal and vertical
> independently? Like a "canvas size" plugin or something like that. I don't
> know how to program, but I think it should be an easy thing to do.
Gilles?

> Thanks in advance and congrats everyone!
Thanks to you, anyway the best way to ask for new features is to add a bug
tagged as a wish into our bugzilla http://bugs.kde.org/
and, of course, checking if not already in:
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kipiplugins&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

> Ps.: I know this isn't a gwenview mailing list, but I'll ask anyway: is there
> a way to get gwenview to start-up with the Browse view? Thanks
hmm, running from konsole "gwenview path/to/my/pictures/dir"?