[Kde-imaging] New user - sugestion

Leandro Ribeiro leandroribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 01:35:47 CET 2008

Hi there!

It's the first day I realize gwenview's full potencial! Up until today I was
under the impression that it was only the program that opens pictures. Then I
discovered an alternative way to browse pictures with it and... best of
all... KIPI plugins.

The batch utilities are great! I have a small sugestion to the "frames
plugin". I sometimes use diferent frame ratios, like a squared white frame to
a rectangular picture. So here is the sugestion: could the "frames plugin" be
made so one could adjust the number of pixels it adds horizontal and vertical
independently? Like a "canvas size" plugin or something like that. I don't
know how to program, but I think it should be an easy thing to do.

Thanks in advance and congrats everyone!
Leandro

Ps.: I know this isn't a gwenview mailing list, but I'll ask anyway: is there
a way to get gwenview to start-up with the Browse view? Thanks