[Kde-imaging] Where to post bug reports and feature requests

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:21:03 CET 2008

2008/2/24, Thomas Sperre <thomas.sperre at yahoo.com>:

> Hi
> I am mostly new here (at least inexperienced with the ways of kde
> development), and need a little advice.
> I have decided to put some effort into improving the flickr uploader for
> digikam.

Many thanks for that. We need to improve this tool really.

It is fair to say that at this point I bring some eagerness and
> some time to get it done, not programming skills (although I am an
> experienced user of similar data transport middleware tools for other
> purposes and at times in the past have taken part in development and
> testing
> of such applications.)
>
> Where should i register bugs and feature requests? There is a separate bug
> database for kubuntu and digikam, isn't there? And then this is actually a
> kipi-plugin so where should my information go?

kipi-plugins and digiKam use KDE bugzilla. All developpers from digiKam and
kipi-plugins use this area, and only this one. No need to duplicate reports
in other place.

FlickrExport tool is a kipi-plugin of course. Look here for the link :

http://www.digikam.org/?q=contrib

If there are some FAQ stuff or such, just point me in the right direction!

Current code to fix is in KDE3 branch from svn repository. The plugin is not
yet ported to KDE4, but it's planed for the future of course...

Best

Gilles Caulier