[Kde-imaging] Where to post bug reports and feature requests

Thomas Sperre thomas.sperre at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 04:55:03 CET 2008

Hi
I am mostly new here (at least inexperienced with the ways of kde
development), and need a little advice.
I have decided to put some effort into improving the flickr uploader for
digikam.  It is fair to say that at this point I bring some eagerness and
some time to get it done, not programming skills (although I am an
experienced user of similar data transport middleware tools for other
purposes and at times in the past have taken part in development and testing
of such applications.)

Where should i register bugs and feature requests? There is a separate bug
database for kubuntu and digikam, isn't there? And then this is actually a
kipi-plugin so where should my information go?

If there are some FAQ stuff or such, just point me in the right direction!

--
Thomas