[Kde-imaging] releasing kipi & co.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:35:37 CEST 2007

2007/5/2, Gerhard Kulzer <gerhard at kulzer.net>:

> Am Sunday 29 April 2007 schrieb Gerhard Kulzer:
> > Am Saturday 28 April 2007 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> > > fine. Gerhard, this is want mean than digikam 0.9.2-beta1 need to be
> > > released at the same time than libkexiv2.
> >
> > Right, after your patch, digikam needs the latest libkexiv2 to compile.
> So
> > I wait for Angelo to release.
> >
> > Gerhard
>
> As I understand now, Angelo will be busy with more important 'things',
> anyway
> he'll not do a further release in the near future.
>
> In order to proceed with digikam 0.9.2-beta1 we need libkexiv2, right
> Gilles?

yes

We do not need libkdraw.

no. digiKam 0.9.2 depand of libkdcraw. We need to release it too...

So my proposal is to do the digikam release and put libkexiv2

and libkdcraw too...

into our
> ftp://digikam3rdparty site.

yes during digiKam tarballs tests...

Then Angelo can copy it over to SF ( I understood
> that this is what he wants to do ).

The tarballs of libkexiv2 and libkdcraw need to be avaialble on kipi-plugins
SF download area when digiKam will be released in 0.9.2-beta1, else, users
will cannot compile it...

So, i have added you like member of SF kipi-plugins project to perfom
releases (like digiKam (:=))). You can upload the files to SF like this...