[Kde-imaging] releasing kipi & co.

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Wed May 2 14:48:40 CEST 2007

Am Sunday 29 April 2007 schrieb Gerhard Kulzer:
> Am Saturday 28 April 2007 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> > fine. Gerhard, this is want mean than digikam 0.9.2-beta1 need to be
> > released at the same time than libkexiv2.
>
> Right, after your patch, digikam needs the latest libkexiv2 to compile. So
> I wait for Angelo to release.
>
> Gerhard

As I understand now, Angelo will be busy with more important 'things', anyway
he'll not do a further release in the near future.

In order to proceed with digikam 0.9.2-beta1 we need libkexiv2, right Gilles?
We do not need libkdraw.

So my proposal is to do the digikam release and put libkexiv2 into our
ftp://digikam3rdparty site. Then Angelo can copy it over to SF ( I understood
that this is what he wants to do ).

A+
Gerhard

--